Wednesday, 17 April 2013

YOU! Yes, you.. I need your help.

Before we go any further.. It's ok, I'm not asking for money / jewels / bail / organs (yet)

But I do need something from you. Just one teeny thing. Or maybe two teeny things, depending on how generous you're feeling.

I need to know what you do on the internet (insert creepy face)

Yeah. That's a bit broad & strange so let me try and explain. I need to know the brilliant, awesome, mundane strange & pretty disturbing things you do on the internet (that last point though - please don't tell me something that will make me need to call the police.. I don't need that kind of responsibility) Also bear in mind it will most likely be reproduced in some way; so if you don't want something personal broadcasting, either keep schtum or consider sending me it as anon (don't worry I'm great at keeping secrets)

Some of my examples:

1. I google words to make sure they're spelt right so I don't embarrass myself too much on twitter.
2. At 25, I still spend a ridiculous amount of time googling cute celebrities. I AM NOT ASHAMED.

OK, I'm a bit ashamed.

The only catch, I'm not telling you what it's for just yet. This is for two reasons.. I want to develop a mystical, magical sense of mystery which will have you enthralled & excited (/sarcasm) & secondly this project is still in the early stages.. It's evolving all over the place so I would rather wait until I have something more concrete before the reveal.

How do you help?
• Comment on here OR
• Tweet me @stephysayshello OR
• Email me stephsayshello[at]gmail.com

I will of course, credit you in whatever the final outcome is (I'm hoping it'll be something great)
I'm not paying you, mind ;)

Thank you kind people of the internet.

Steph xo

1 comments:

Maria.Ioana said...

Firsttly, I adore your blog, work and the amazing art that gets out of that very talented hand&pencil you have.
Secondly, Gladly I would participate let's see.. Hmm well:
1. I search words too to see if I write them correctly
2. I search random words to see what comes up[poetry, radio, music, works, artwork, etc.]. Words like: life, rainbows, flying, spirit, love, angels etc.
3. I write different things on my wattpad account. I used to have some in english too, just right now i cleaned some of them but if you want and would help you, tell me.
4. Search DIY projects for my cat.
5. Search music on google or randomly search in youtube.
6. Looking for nice, inspiring pictures on tumblr, weheartit and google.
7. Always searching answears to different things.

Cheers!
Maria Ioana [Romania]

Post a Comment