Monday, 25 March 2013

New Goodies

Hello & Happy Monday to you all!

I don't always post about my Etsy things on here but I have finally moved into the world of selling original art as well as prints so I thought I would share them with you. These are purely typographical pieces (my current favourite!) I hope you like them.


 I've started a mini series called "We go together like.. " Whats your favourite combo? Mines probably tea & biscuits. Although I'm ashamed to admit just how much I love mustard & tomato ketchup mixed together!





Do you have an Etsy shop? Please share!
Steph xo

3 comments:

linda said...

super cute series and love how the prints look on the paper with distressed edge... very cool! I have had an Etsy shop... but need to find time to get it back up to stock! https://www.etsy.com/shop/tortagialla

Steph Says Hello said...

@linda Ah, your shop looks so sweet. I know.. Etsy shop feel a bit like a full time job!

Joey Cannon said...

these look lovely - did you use black ink here?

Post a Comment