Sunday, 27 January 2013

I Love You, Pinterest.

I'm always on the look out for new sources of inspiration, discovering new artists / illustrators as well as just finding delicious things to look at - So I can safely say I've fallen head over for Pinterest. As usual I'm late to the party actually blogging about it BUT I really think that Pinterest is starting to pick up speed in being one of the best places to organize all the cute of the internet, for me anyway. The ease of use & layout is really good (I can't be the only one who find sites like Tumblr a little cumbersome to use?) Plus, as Pinterest is getting more and more well known sites are adding buttons to allow you to directly pin from their site (Etsy & Folksy, for example.. I have a "board" with my Etsy & Folksy products on, which has driven traffic to my shops.. Free promotion, right there!)

As one of my New Years Resolutions was to get back into being generally more creative 100% of the time.. I decided to create a new Pinterest board each month, each with a different theme & I'll share it on here, too. I'm a little obsessed with pastel colours at the moment so that's the theme for January's board!




Links for the above images:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

I've tried my best to find the original links to the image I've used but some were very hard to find. If any of the images are yours, or you know who they belong too, please do let me know so I can credit them / you properly!

Do you have Pinterest? What do you think of it? My boards are here. Please feel free to share your boards - I love sneaking peeks at what inspires other people.

Steph xo





6 comments:

cardboardcities said...

ooh yay! i love pinterest too! i recently did a couple posts on my blog about my favourite picks :) ..following you now, i'm 'cardboardcities' on there.

Yorkshire Bear/ Claire Nicholson said...

It's so much easier to organise things! It's brilliant! I'm on there as Yorkshire Bear :D xxx

Dennie White said...

Your post inspired me to join pintrest and I am now obsessed.

I'm on as dennlet

Steph Says Hello said...

Oh - I just had a nosy through your blog, I don't know why I didn't before it's a lovely read :)

I'll follow you on Pinterest :) x

Steph Says Hello said...

I know right? I'm a bit in love with it. Going to follow you now :D xx

Steph Says Hello said...

Aw I'm glad! Although you have been warned.. It IS massively addictive.

Post a Comment