Tuesday, 23 October 2012

The Land of Nod


Hello everyone! I hope you're all enjoying Autumn / Fall.  I think it might just be my favourite season. I am know that I start possibly 96% of my blog posts in this way.. but I REALLY am trying to get into blogging more. I feel like I have lots to chat to you guys about, but I have no idea how to go about putting it all down into one blog post. Do you have any tips? I think I just sound like I'm babbling away..

Anyway - onto what I wanted to post about. Now, I'm fully aware that in my life I'm at least maybe, a year behind everybody else in, well, everything. So if you're reading this and thinking "Dude, srsly?" Then I'm sorry. BUT YOU GUYS. THE LAND OF NOD! I just recently discovered it, and I may have fallen completely, hopelessly, palms sweaty, heart racing-ly in love with this online shop. Have you had a look through the site before? The Land of Nod is an online boutique selling lots of lovely things for kids and babies (although really most adults, lets be honest) They stock carefully sourced products from independent designers, crafters and illustrators - such a refreshing change from mass produced stuff that you can find anywhere. I've already spotted a couple of my favourite illustrators with work on there; Allison Cole & Michelle Romo of Crowded Teeth.

Here are a few of my personal autumn favourites. I'll post some links to the individual items at the bottom of the post.





































Which online shops are you favourites? My other current favourites are Fred Flare & Me & Zena

Steph xo

P.S. Images taken from the The Land of Nod website. The photographs are not mine, only the added textures / text etc.

P.P.S. This isn't a sponsored post.. I do just really love that shop.


L-R
1. Crowded Teeth Art Print - Tall Together Now
2. Hangin' Around Woodgrain Pendant Lighting
3. Keep it Together Wall Hook
4. Clip it Good Desk Lamp
5. Hedgehog on Forest Time Wall Clock
6. Oliver Elephant Plush Toy by Hillary Lang






0 comments:

Post a Comment