Sunday, 27 May 2012

Gems: Typography

I am a complete typography fanatic. Its something I wish I was better at (as well as drawing faces, saving money and perfecting the perfect hair quiff) I practice almost daily. It features heavily in most of my illustrations. I've been finding the current trends in typography fascinating - we've really come full circle in design are embracing some really delicious retro / vintage typography - which is totally fine with me.

So, I thought I would share a few of my newest favourites with you. I haven't been able to find the original creators of some of these pieces, if you know any of the ones I've missed please let me know and I'll credit them. Click on the images to take you to their websites.

































































































































I hope you've had a great weekend!
Steph xo

4 comments:

Lücuma Volätil said...

I found your work and love it!♥
your illustrations are really cheerful and sweet!
showed some of them in my blog
http://www.lucumavolatil.com/2012/07/04/que-dia-tan-haaarrrrrrrmosoooooooo/

following you! :)
Regars
Ana

Alyssa Nassner said...

Girrrl! You are too sweet to include me with these other amazing ladies! Thank you :) I hope everything is going well.

Steph Says Hello said...

You're so welcome - You know how much I love your stuff! Crap you posted this comment an aaaage ago - I really need to be a better blogger *__*

Steph Says Hello said...

Thanks so much! And thank you for featuring me on your blog, that's really sweet of you :)

Post a Comment