Friday, 18 May 2012

Friday Favourites

I've been really getting into Etsy recently. I've had an Etsy shop for a couple of years now, but (rather stupidly) never made much of it. So these last couple of weeks I've been completely sucked in! I never really realised how much there was to selling on Etsy. It seems making your shop stand out is a full time job in itself!
   I'm 100% addicted to making treasuries - I thought I might try and make this a weekly thing - there really are some treasures to be found! Here are a few of my favourites from this week:

'Friday Favourites - 08 / 05 / 2012' by stephsayshello


pale fuchsia geo ring
$16.99

Crazy Cat Lady Hoodie - CAT ...
$28.00

Edible Vintage Candy Buttons...
$150.00

Traditional Silhouette Colle...
$60.00

Vintage Cassette Tape Player...
$35.00

Gun, Bomb, Knife & Drugs quo...
$10.00

Springtime Owl Print
$20.00

Lampworked Glass Candy Frog ...
$22.00

Only 10 left, if you purchas...
$3.00

Goodie Gumdrop Soap Set
$6.00

Retro Style Camera Bag or Pu...
$24.99

Sleeping like a log
$22.00

abstract seedpods 1 . set of...
$24.00

The Rucksack / Backpack in C...
$172.00

OWL Pillow Cover- cushion 10...
$22.00

Prairie Home 8x10 print
$18.00

Do you have an Etsy shop? Send me a link, I'd love to take a peek! My shop is here.
Steph xo

6 comments:

Amy Edwards Green said...

Oh my goodness. I love those candy buttons! And the Cat Lady hoodie and the "This Bag contains…" tote.

tri-sarah-tops said...

I love the camera bag! I immediately went and added it to my wishlist.

Steph Says Hello said...

Ahh I know! I've been eyeing up that Cat Lady Hoodie for a while now, love it!

Steph Says Hello said...

It's gorgeous isn't it! I wish they did a really big version :)

P.S. I'm sending your print out tomorrow x

charlotte (bygarlands) said...

I think I could just spend hours browsing Etsy, and this is a lovely collection you've compiled! The gumdrop soaps look too tasty to be soap :9

Greetings from another Leeds girl :)

Steph Says Hello said...

I know right! Etsy is slowly beginning to eat up so many hours in my day. Those gumdrop soaps are completely amazing - the sellers whole shop is just, woah.

And, yay Leeds! Hello :)

Post a Comment