Friday, 23 September 2011

Harlow Carr Gardens, Harrogate.



After a ridiculously long absence from blogging, I'm finally back! I guess I can't promise that I'll be a regular blogger, can I?! I've had a little play around with my layout to try and freshen up things up a little, please let me know what you think! Things around here have been a little crazy as of late, with a house move and lots of different work on the go.. I finally had a day off yesterday! My dad took me to Harlow Gardens in Harrogate, which if you are ever in the area, or are local yourself, if well worth a visit if you like flowers and nice gardens.

I'm a little old lady at heart and I love wandering around them with my camera. Plus lunch at Bettys afterwards was pretty bloody tasty.

1 comments:

Amy Louski said...

beautiful photographs!
I would love it there. I to am a old flower lady at heart :]

Post a Comment